Who hasn't seen this September Elle cover and made note of how
drop dead gorgeous Rosie Hintington-Whiteley looks? What a be-a-uty!
But, along with the envious admiration, one must ask themselves how this
sweater hot pant ensamble translates to real life.
Let's explore some options.
Baroque without going Broke by Save the Bacon
Here are a few more (less pricey) options that I've managed to round up...
1. sleeveless flowers black shirt by romwe $32
2. retro printing blue dress by romwe $38
3. flower printed black chiffon shirt by romwe $25
4. elastic printing dark-blue shorts by romwe $39
5. black floral skinny jean by delias $40
6. draping angels print dress by romwe $61
7. zimmerman savannah swimsuit by net-a-porter $330
8. flower power cardi by free people $169
9. cherub print body-con dress by asos $68
10. flower print puff shoulders shirt by romwe $48
1. swinging cherub brooch - etsy $16
2. vintage edgar berebi limited edition - etsy $47
3. victorian cherub earrings - etsy $28
4. baroque drop earrings - etsy $125